• 8위. 요한
    20점
  • 9위. 전왕성
    15점
  • 10위. 마알크
    15점

ss

2017.09.28 14:17

Mr. Lei is the CEO of an electronics company. It was over 10 o'clock last night. He called the Times. Be sure to thank the hotel for the meal.
After this reminder. Ray always think about it. He obviously brought a LV bag. Now empty-handed. Must be their own. Hurriedly asked a few words. Salomon Shoess

A person to the hotel to catch the past.
LV bag hotel marketing staff has long been ready. Ray always arrived.Isabel Marant Shoes LV bag was taken out. No less cash Inside the various documents are also in. Because friends are still waiting for their own. So thank you. Ray always took the bag to leave.
After leaving. Ray always think the more the better the hotel people. So give us a call. The reporter asked him what touched him. Ray said: "My bag had a lot of documents and cards. Because it is placed in the mezzanine. That a few thousand dollars of cash is on the outermost. Call me sister did not see the documents and cards Only toAsics Shoe

see the cash.I think it should be that they see the cash. There is no thought. No move. Immediately through my book room call. Find me. This pick up things do not hesitate to contact Is the one that keeps me touching.
Ray always told us. He went back and theCoach Outlet

staff said this. In your own company. But also to the workers that "must first. After the work." About what is involved. The company is absolutely punishable.
After leaving the hotel more than 20 minutes later. Ray's total phone rang. After answering the other said: "Is that Mr. Lei? ... ... you are 208 rooms, right? ... ... Kenzoyou have no one who fell a bag. Is a LV? There are a lot of cash. Did not see the documents.
Reporters explained clearly. Is the customer who wants to commend them who you fall off a LV bag. Louis Vuitton Outlet

There's a lot of cash inside. No documents later. Liang general manager revealed a smile, said: \ Have an educational effect. "
Yesterday. The reporter went to a trip to the total mealMichael Kors Outlet Store

of the hotel. The staff that the reporter asked the customer left LV bag thing. At first it was very tense. Has been repeated: "The LV bag has been back ah! Customers have taken away!"

Marriage is a LV bag. Many of the ad + celebrity of the show + expensive price, created the myth of LV, it is noble, beautiful, perfect, durable, is a woman dream of a partner, is a symbol of the status of women.
Rumors, many years ago, a Japanese girl carrying LV baby was robbed, it subconsciouslyOakley Outlet

holding LV bag, shouting: you can rob color, you can take the money in the bag, please LV bag left me.
LV bag in this Japanese girl, much like love marriage to most women. Women desire love, the pursuit of love, tightly embrace love, guarding marriage, would rather sacrifice hue, would rather give up dignity. This LV bag is supreme, inviolable, can not be lost, it is her Michael Kors

everything.
Is this Japanese girl silly?
Many women guard the practice of marriage, not better than the Japanese girl. Many women for marriage, are so righteousness, at the expense of. They are risking the risk of life to bear children; risking the risk of sexually transmitted diseases do not require her husband to wear sets; they alone educate their children, that can not delay the child's future; they are her husband on the Nth place, her husband's boss, Buddies, relatives are more important than her, are likely to get his praise and affirmation, but they are transparent,Swarovski Outlet

can not have any requirements; they are even willing to pay for the second suite to pay the first phase of false divorce. Even if the marriage has been a mess, they have to do more household chores, less asking for the right to put this when the virtues continue to lie in their noble,Philipp Plein

legitimate marriage.
I would like to ask is that there is no other bargaining chips, coping skills?
Recently, listening to fashion up to talk LV, LV original halo has long been faded,Pandora Outlet

can not stand the temptation of China's strong spending power, LV has reduced its worth, specifically for the Chinese people to produce LV, its symbolic significance and potential value is also greatly reduced.
To put it bluntly, LV is made of leather, canvas or denim plus some ornaments made of the workers are hard to sew up. This thing, the Marx said the old people very clearly friends. Visitors to Europe to visit the LV factory, but also strongly landscaping, that the workers how happy, satisfied, the sewing LV when thereRay Ban Sunglasses is a creative work. No matter how satisfied, but also can not change the long-term manual labor soaked sweat and hard work, which led to their muscle strain, lack of rest.
Marriage is very sacred, I also feel that marriage is very sacred, or two people who never know how to swear a lifetime of joys and sorrows. However, in addition to countless rituals and rhetoric to marry the marriage, so that marriage is very sacred, but also have to admit that marriage is also very ordinary, very realistic, very vulgar, like LV is not God's feathers to do, but from the cattle A layer of skin.
The first layer of cowboy is the economy, is the survival; the second layer Bijoux Pandora

of cowboy is the housework, is to make life a reality condition; the third layer of leather is raw education, is the continuation of survival; fourth layer of leather is to support care elders.
Look at the following tests:
There is a professor in class to ask students: there is a man, his wealth overnight disappeared, debt; disaster alone, he lost a leg in a car accident,Isabel Marant high paraplegia. Excuse me, does the woman who loves her leave him? That will continue to love his hands. Almost no students raised their hands.
And asked, there is a woman, because she lost the breast cancer,G Star

no fertility, emotions out of control, and commit suicide disfigured, into an ugly woman, may I ask her men who will abandon her? That will not abandon the show of hands. Almost no students raised their hands.
The professor said: You all treat them as couples, so make sure they will be separated. In fact, they are fatherAcheter Philipp Pleinand daughter. Daughter will not dislike the poor and disabled father; father will not abandon the loss of fertility and disfigured daughter.
This story shows that the family's love is more solid than the couple's love; Coach Outlet

also shows that the couple's love is conditional, a pair of people ready to marry, if the woman told the man, I can not give birth, more than 70% of men To eliminate the idea of marriage; if I had breast cancer to cut the breast, more than 20% will dispel the idea of marriage; if that marriage do not do housework, married things completely wasted.
LV to mythology, and now the fashion of people,Cheap NBA Jerseys

do not have to choose LV, and there are a lot of cheap, in line with their own personality can choose the bag, it is more in line with their status. As some people feel that marriage is more suitable for themselves.
Those who still love LV, have the ability to consume, but also need not be careful,Swarovski Bracelet

LV durable Well, you can throw thrown on the floor is not distressed, that kind of bold state of mind, is the appropriate attitude with LV.
Marriage is also the case, the marriage to operate, but do not use the mentality of domestic workers to care, to please; marriage to create value, but its value is not from the hold, but from the cool down.

문서 첨부 제한 : 0Byte/ 2.00MB
파일 제한 크기 : 2.00MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)