• 8위. 요한
    20점
  • 9위. 전왕성
    15점
  • 10위. 마알크
    15점

Jordan 11

2018.01.09 15:59

December 25th is Christmas Day.Tommy hilfiger outlet In most countries Nike Air Presto it is the most important day in the year. All the people come back to their homes to have the day with their parents or their children.Red Bottom Shoes On Christmas Day bells ring everywhere.Red Bottom Shoes The ringing bells tell people Christmas is coming.New Jordans People sing and dance day and night.Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 They have a good time.Kate Spade Outlet Most families buy a Scarpe Nike Air Max Uomo Christmas tree for their children.Coach Outlet Online And there are some presents hanging from the Cheap Jordans tree here and there.Yeezy Boost 350 v2 People also Red Bottom Shoes put presents in children’s stockings.Nike Air Max In many places,Coach outlet Father Christmas himself brings presents to them.Kenzo He is a kind man and in red clothes. There is a big bag on his back.Red Bottom Shoes In it there are a Coach Outlet lot of presents. True Religion Outlet  Christmas is Kate Spade Outlet also a day when people Kate Spade Outlet enjoy all kinds of food.Scarpe Sportive Nike Air Max 2017 But some poor people have no Louboutin Pas Cher homes and have no food to eat.Air Max 90 They die of cold and hunger on Christmas Day.December Nike Air Max Pas Cher 25th is Christmas,Sac Louis Vuitton celebrating Nike chaussures pas cher the birth of Jesus.Coach OutletMany people Coach Outlet Online decorate their houses with Christmas trees and lights and give presents to Cheap NBA Jerseys family members. Children hang stockings for Santa The North Face Jackets Claus to fill with gifts.Michael Kors Christmas is a federal holiday.Coach Factory Outlet The African-American holiday of Kwanza is Scarpe Nike Air Max the last week of December.The North Face Outlet Candles are lit to Nike Air Max represent Adidas Original the virtues of Yeezy Boost 350 the African-American people.Burberry Scarf Christmas is just North Face Outlet like our Spring Festival.Tory Burch Outlet Maybe the Spring Festival is much more important and interesting North Face Outlet than Christmas, but I like Christmas Day better.North Face Jackets Because we can spend time with our friends and classmates Nike Air Max Shoes during Christmas.Burberry Outlet When it is snowy,Adidas NMD Christmas becomes Coach Outlet much more lovely,Kate Spade Outlet just like in Michael Kors Handbags fairytales.UGG Outlets I can imagine I am in a fairytale,Kate Spade Outlet the girl who sold the matches is my friend,North Face Outlet the ugly duck becoming True Religion more and more beautiful and so on.Christian Louboutin Shoes What a beautiful place!Nike Hoodies So we can also call Christmas “Snowy Lovely Day.”
On Christmas Day,Isabel Marant shops are red and green.North Face Outlet There are so Coach Outlet many Christmas cards,Bape Hoodie Christmas hats, Christmas dolls and many colourful things. So shops look very beautiful.Moncler Jackets We can give a Philipp Plein card or a doll to our Louis Vuitton Outlet friends and say “Merry Christmas.” By the way,Coach Outlet I think studying can Coach Purses also become Kate Spade much more interesting.
Santa Claus The original name is Nicholas,Red Bottom Shoes in the fourth century,North Face Jackets was born in Asia Minor city of Pakistan big pull,Asics Shoes the family wealth, parents are enthusiastic Catholics, unfortunately,Polo Outlet his parents died young.Red Bottom Shoes Nicholas grew up,Ray Ban Sunglasses he gave a wealth of property,Adidas Outlet all donat ions given to the poor Acheter Philipp Plein poor people,Louis Vuitton Outlet himself a monk convent,Ray Ban Outlet dedicated to the Church, a lifetime to serve the community.Nike Roshe Run Pas Cher Nicholas was made a priest,Christian Louboutin Shoes but also was Burberry Outlet promoted to bishop.G Star Among his life has done a Christian Louboutin Outlet lot of charity work,Oakley Outlet he most likes to Adidas Yeezy secretly help the poor,North Face Outlet Santa Claus is his later alias,Air Jordan Pas Cher a name because he was secretly give money to help the three girls story.
Ushered in a winter,Coach Outlet ushered in a Christmas.Swarovski Bracelet Every time I saw the street shop in front of different Isabel Marant Shoes levels of Christmas trees, or wearing a red jacket,Burberry Outlet the statue of Santa Claus,Nike Air Max Pas Cher it will arouse North Face Outlet my memories,Ray Ban Sunglasses mind emerge that beautiful and naive fantasy remember me four That year's Christmas,Coach Outlet Store Online Mom and Dad told me that on Christmas night,Guess Outlet Santa Claus rode a small carriage into the chimney to give gifts to the good children.
문서 첨부 제한 : 0Byte/ 2.00MB
파일 제한 크기 : 2.00MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)